Black Eyewear is an equal opportunity employer, we value our team and foster a workplace that is respectful and peaceful. We are committed to promoting an inclusive culture and freedom from discrimination. We are proud to be a company working respectfully in support and together with people of all cultures, races, genders, religions, nationalities, and sexualities.
We are based between St Albans and London, where we run every aspect of our business. If you like the sound of joining our team – please get in touch.
We currently have roles for the following positions:
Black Eyewear is looking for a motivated and experienced locum dispensing optician for our London shop (Goodge Street).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working for a small independent brand with ties to the fashion and music industries.
· Performing duties such as frame and lens selection, fitting, and adjustment.
· Ensuring the practice is well presented.
· Interpret optical prescriptions;
· Give advice to patients on lens type, frames, and styling;
· Take the frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
· Advise patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed.
· Must be registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number;
· Must be eligible to work in the UK;
· Should be comfortable in a commercial and clinical working environment;
· Must have a friendly and personable demeanor;
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
If you like the idea of being part of a dynamic team and are passionate about dispensing unique optical products to an exceptional pool of customers, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the role of interest and a covering letter to tell us why you’d be the perfect addition to our team.
We are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic, and experienced individuals to join our team or collaborate on a new exciting project.
At Black Eyewear we value creativity, spirit of initiative the importance of being an independently owned small business.
If you like the sound of joining our team – send us your CV and tell us about yourself and why you want to join the Black Eyewear family.