Mon 11am to 4pm
Wed 11am to 4pm
Mon 10 am – 1pm
Tue 10 am – 4pm
Wed 10 am – 4pm
Thur 10 am – 4pm
Fri 10 am – 4pm
Sat 10 am – 4pm
OUR SERVICES (IN STORE)
- 1-2-1 appointments with our dispensing optician for lenses consultation, and purchase of a new frame. For more info about the appointments click here.
- Drop-off for repairs (also available via post, please get in touch at email@example.com for details)
Unfortunately we won’t be able to offer:
- Eye tests
- In-store collections
- In-store repairs & adjustments
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to assist you.
IN STORE MEASURES
Masks & Sanitizer: When you enter our shop, we kindly ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided and to wear a mask. Our staff will do the same.
Social Distancing: We’re sticking to the social distancing guidelines and a safe distance will be kept at all time. This is why we’ll operate by appointment only!
Hygiene: Enhanced cleaning in-store, our frames will be kept in a sterile condition, trying-on and browsing will be limited when possible
For more info about what to expect in the shop click here.
OUR SERVICES ONLINE
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders at blackeyewear.com;
- Flexible RETURNS POLICY, please get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accomodate your return if you are in quarantine;
- ONLINE CONSULTATION, we are setting up FaceTime consultations for fit and prescription advices, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your virtual appointment.
Our amazing Customer Service Team is here to help:
- If you have questions regarding online orders and prescriptions, you can reach out at email@example.com;
- If you can’t locate your prescription and need a new frame, we should have your details on records and be able to assist you remotely, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly… Thank you so much to everyone who took part in our survey, we so appreciate you taking the time and have immensely enjoyed all your lovely messages.
We listened to what you had to say and your feedback has been taken on board to help plan our thoughtful and safe reopening.