To our customers,
To all of you out there right now, we’re sending our love. We hope you’re all safe and well.
These are unprecedented times, and I’m sure that you, like us, are still figuring out how to deal with it.
As off today we’ll be temporarily closing our shops, our Black Eyewear online store will remain open though our deliveries may be a little slower.
As a small business, we’ll do our best to continue a smooth service and deliver our products. In an effort to help those who are in social distancing situations we are increasing our digital presence and have decided to implement some changes in our policies:
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders at blackeyewear.com;
- Flexible RETURNS POLICY, please get in touch at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accomodate your return if you are in quarantine;
- ONLINE CONSULTATION, we are setting up FaceTime consultations for fit and prescription advices, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your virtual appointment.
Our customer service team is here to help:
- If you have questions regarding online orders and prescriptions, you can reach out at email@example.com
- If you can’t locate your prescription and need a new frame, we should have your details on records and be able to assist you remotely, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About existing in store orders, you might prefer to call our St Albans shop at +44 (0) 1727 761048
- All eye-test appointments have been cancelled and will be re-scheduled asap.
In the meantime, you can stay connected with us @blackeyewear.
Look after each other and yourselves, we are looking forward to talking with you and seeing you all online. We are here to help with any questions, eyewear inspiration or fit advice.
Thank you for your support and commitment to the health and wellbeing of our communities.
The team at Black Eyewear